Monday, December 27, 2010

New Year, and Changes

Alrighty, so now we don't really have any more submissions.. :((

I will be making this more about owning your own boutique, anything you have questions about?
Also, you will be able to send in problems and get some answers of your boutique!

Some new things to keep in mind for the new year.

  • Reviews 
  • Stories 
  • Polls
  • Info
  • FAQs

This is a way to get innovative help, and support from others! Send me your button. Do you have a blog as well? Send it this way!

The new year is fast approaching, and I will be able to get this blog more organized and give it the attention it deserves. Bare with me while, we move on into the New Year! Guinea Pigs will be acquired, during this process.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!