Wednesday, September 22, 2010

To all my readers :)

I just wanted to take the time to THANK YOU ALL for everything you DO!
For everything you create, live, learn, and share!

I really appreciate all the hard-working mothers, non-mothers, 20-30-40-50-60-70-80-90-100 somethings, crafters, collectors and so forth! You all really rock!

Why the heck am I being soooooooo sensitive right now? Honestly, my mommy instincts are geared on 24-7, and I just felt like saying Thank you!

I am happy that I have avid readers of the blog, fans, and of course friends! Who all love the idea of this blog, and the idea in general! I try to give back as much as I can. I love a good book of Chicken Soup for the Soul, so why not share the experiences of others as well as inspirations behind the Boutique! You can even send in a good deed, or Pay-it-Forward story! I love reading all the stories, and trust me I can't wait to share them, (write them) ya know!

So go on and grab a cup of coffee, soda, tea, or water every morning during the week and read about the latest Boutique or so who shares a story with us on "Meet the Boutique"!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!